NO RF SERIES -- This product has a RF filtering system within the driver in each unit. RF interference is a fairly common problem in high output linear lighting, due to "RF Noise" in the AC line feeding the light. This problem creates "static" in radio reception as well as garage opener remote control performance issue.
- - These lights are very bright, using a fraction of the wattage that low end LED products use.
- Designed for lighting in continuous rows (See Lighting Chart), for less than Retail/Production Level Lighting, space between lamps (Link Cords from 1'-6.5' in the Lighting Accessories Section)
- They work great in cold conditions, like coolers, meat prep, garages, pole barns, etc.
- The New innovative design includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware, looks and performs as a high end, commercial/industrial LED product should in work shops, utility sheds, utility and laundry rooms, etc.
- Our V-Profile Series lights provide excellent 270 Degree lumen projection, using few watts, and are designed to replace inefficient High Output fluorescent/magnetic ballast systems using 2 HO lamps.
- Easy to install, offering end to end, continuous run installation, up to 4 in the run.
T8 Integrated With Mounting Hardware
8 Foot 72 Watt 10,944 Lumens
85-265V Constant Current Grounded Driver
152 Lumens Per Watt - High Efficacy System with Superior Driver Technology
5500-6500K (WHITE) is standard, other Kelvin available by special order
Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
Direct Wire Cord (Whip)
Linking Plug for Daisy Chaining up to 4 Units (1-6.5 Foot Linking Cords Available look in our accessories section, 3-Prong Cords also available)
Interlinking for continuous runs of up to 4 (5,6,8') - 6 (2,3,4') units
Instant Start In Cold Conditions
No Flicker or Hum
12 Year Simple Exchange Warranty based on LM79 Rated 80,000 Hours