NYLON CENTER SUPPORT CLIP INCLUDED WITH EACH LAMP
NO RF SERIES -- This product has a RF filtering system within the driver in each unit. RF interference is a fairly common problem in high output linear lighting, due to "RF Noise" in the AC line feeding the light. This problem creates "static" in radio reception as well as garage opener remote control performance issue.
This is our newest High Output Integrated Series product. This model features a Quad-Row LED configuration using 144 watts for and astounding 21,888 lumens of throw at 270 degrees. Rotating Ends insures compatibility with any R17d Socket
Great for 14-18' ceilings or where you want a lot of light
- - These lights are very bright and are not recommended for low mounting heights
- Instant On in cold conditions, like coolers, meat prep, garages, pole barns, etc.
- The New innovative design includes R17d Dual Contact Mount and Quad-Row 270 Degree Projection. Looks and performs as a high end, Commercial/Industrial LED product should. Use in work shops, utility sheds, utility and laundry rooms, etc.
- Our Quad-Row Series lights provide excellent lumen projection, using few watts, and are designed to replace inefficient High Output fluorescent/magnetic ballast systems using multiple lamps.
- Easy to install, offering R17d Dual Contact, 85-265v AC Direct Wire Ballast By-Pass Installation.
T8 8' R17d Dual Contact w/Swivel Ends
21,888 Lumens Clear Cover
85-277vAC Grounded Driver
152 Lumens Per Watt - High Efficacy System with Superior Driver Technology
5500-6000K White is standard, other Kelvin may be available by special order
Certification: UL Listed
Instant Start In Cold Conditions
No Flicker or Hum
12 Year Simple Exchange Warranty based on LM79 Rated 80,000 Hours