You choose your color on the unit -
Also includes manual Wattage Adjustment, and is Dimmable
4 Foot LED Low Bay Linear Light Applications:
Widely used in Factory, Office, Workshop, Warehouse, Restaurant, Logistics Center, Exhibition Hall, Gymnasium, Supermarket, Shop, etc.
** SOCKET COVER INCLUDED, ALSO SURFACE MOUNT BRACKETS, KNOCKOUTS ON ALL SIDES AND FOR TOP AC INSTALLATION
--This DLC Listed and qualifies for energy rebates --
Our LED Low Bay Linear LED Light materials are:
Steel Base, Polycarbonate Lens, providing superior cooling, uniform light distribution, and light weight rigid construction .
• 80% energy saving's when compared with fluorescent lamp/ballast systems.
• Classical shape and creative inspiration in its design.
• Low wattage high Lumen providing maximum savings.
- Tune-Able Wattage: 4 Foot 25W / 30W / 40W 3,250lm / 3,900lm / 5,200lm
- Lighting Efficiency: More than 130 lumens/Watt
- Power Factory(Pf): More than >0.9
- Input Voltage: AC110-277V 50/60Hz -CRI>80
- Average Rated Life 80,000 hrs
- 0-10v Dimmable
- Housing Color: White
- Beam Angle 120 degree
- 8 year warranty
- UL, cUL and DLC listed
- High energy efficiency: 40w replaces 2+32w T8 fluorescent system
- DLC Premium
- Aircraft cable pendant or surface mount options
- Suitable for damp locations
- Easy and secure installation
- End to end mounting and wiring
- Seamless surface mounting, or hang mount applications
- Uniform light distribution
- High lumen efficiency and high CRI
- Environmentally friendly with no mercury
Item Weight: 6.65 pounds
Product Dimensions: 48 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches
Material: Aluminum and Polycarbonate
Included Components: Dimmable Driver
Voltage: 120 volts
Specific Uses: The LED Strip Light is mainly for commercial use and is the ideal replacement for fluorescent and T5HO fixtures. This strip light can be used in warehouses, offices, garages, retail shops, and other commercial applications
Fixture Features Dimmable, Instant On, Non-bug-attracting, Shatter resistant, Shock and vibration resistant
Shade Material: Polycarbonate Frosted Lens
Light Direction: Downlight
Power Source: 100-277Vac