*MAXIMUM OF 6 UNITS LINKED TOGETHER
We recommend 8 or more Lumens Per Cubic Foot for efficient lighting.
Length x Width x Height x 8 = Minimum recommended Lumens
** Divide that total lumen by the lamp of your choice lumen output, and this will give you your lamp count needed for that product in your area +-5%
EXAMPLE: 40'W x 60'L x 12'H = 28,800 cu. ft. x 8 = 230,400 Divided by (72w 8' V-Series 10,944 lumens) 21.05 lamps - Our contractors typically use 3 rows of 7 in this space running one down the center, and the 2 outside rows 8' off the side walls.
NO RF SERIES -- This product has a RF filtering system within the driver in each unit. RF interference is a fairly common problem in high output linear lighting, due to "RF Noise" in the AC line feeding the light. This problem creates "static" in radio reception as well as garage opener remote control performance issue.
We have just re-engineered our driver in combination with Cree 2835 SMD LED's to make this 4' lamp one of the highest Lumen in the industry at 152 lm/w 5,472 Projected Lumens in a Clear Lens.
- Designed for lighting in continuous rows (See Lighting Chart), for less than Retail/Production Level Lighting, space between lamps (Link Cords from 1'-6.5' in the Lighting Accessories Section)
Great for 9-16' ceilings or where you want a lot of light
- - These lights are very bright, using a fraction of the wattage that low end LED products use.
- Instant On in cold conditions, like coolers, meat prep, garages, pole barns, etc.
- The New innovative design includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware and V-Shape 270 Degree Projection. Looks and performs as a high end, Commercial/Industrial LED product should. Use in work shops, utility sheds, utility and laundry rooms, etc.
- Our V-Profile Series lights provide excellent lumen projection, using few watts, and are designed to replace inefficient High Output fluorescent/magnetic ballast systems using 2 x 150 watt lamps.
- Easy to install, offering end to end, continuous run installation, up to 6 in the run, when using link cords longer than 3' 5 linked together is the max.
5,472 Lumens Clear Cover
85-265V Grounded Driver
152 Lumens Per Watt - High Efficacy System with Superior Driver Technology
5500-6500K White is standard, other Kelvin available by special order
W/Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Direct Wire Cord (Whip)
Linking Plug for Daisy Chaining up to 6 Units (1-5 Foot Linking Cords Available, and 3-Prong Cords in our lighting accessories section)
Certification: UL cUL FCC VDE GS CE SAA RoHS CQC PSE LVD EMC
Interlinking for continuous runs of up to 6 units
300 watt Fluorescent Equivalent
Instant Start In Cold Conditions
No Flicker or Hum