This NO RF product qualifies for a Free T-Shirt on a case of 25 or more purchase!
- Simply add 1 shirt in the size you need to your cart, and enter Promo Code: NORFPURCHASE in the promo code section at checkout
We recommend 8 or more Lumens Per Cubic Foot for efficient lighting.
Length x Width x Height x 8 = Minimum recommended Lumens
** Divide that total lumen by the lamp of your choice lumen output, and this will give you your lamp count needed for that product in your area +-5%
EXAMPLE: 40'W x 60'L x 12'H = 28,800 cu. ft. x 8 = 230,400 Divided by (72w 8' V-Series 10,944 lumens) 21.05 lamps - Our contractors typically use 3 rows of 7 in this space running one down the center, and the 2 outside rows 8' off the side walls.
NO RF SERIES -- This product has a RF filtering system within the driver in each unit. RF interference is a fairly common problem in high output linear lighting, due to "RF Noise" in the AC line feeding the light. This problem creates "static" in radio reception as well as garage opener remote control performance issue.
This is our newest High Output Integrated Series product. This model features a Quad-Row LED configuration using 120 watts for and astounding 21,888 lumens of throw at 270° in a CLEAR LENS.
ONE OF THE BRIGHTEST FROSTED LENS PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET TODAY
Great for 14-18' ceilings or where you want a lot of light
- - These lights are very bright and are not recommended for low mounting heights
- Instant On in cold conditions, like coolers, meat prep, garages, pole barns, etc.
- The New innovative design includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware and Quad-Row 270° Projection. Looks and performs as a high end, Commercial/Industrial LED product should. Use in work shops, utility sheds, utility and laundry rooms, etc.
- Our Quad-Row Series lights provide excellent lumen projection, using few watts, and are designed to replace inefficient High Output fluorescent/magnetic ballast systems using multiple lamps.
- Easy to install, offering end to end, continuous run installation, up to 3 in the run.
21,888 Lumens CLEAR LENS
85-265 VAC Driver
152 Lumens Per Watt - High Efficacy System with Superior Driver Technology
5500-6000K White is standard, other Kelvin may be available by special order
W/Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Direct Wire Cord (Whip)
Linking Plug for Daisy Chaining up to 3 Units (1-6.5 Foot Linking Cords Available, and 3-Prong Cords in our lighting accessories section)
Certification: UL Listed
Interlinking for continuous runs of up to 3 units
Instant Start In Cold Conditions
No Flicker or Hum
12 Year Simple Exchange Warranty based on LM79 Rated 80,000 Hours