We recommend 8 or more Lumens Per Cubic Foot for efficient lighting.
Length x Width x Height x 8 = Minimum recommended Lumens
** Divide that total lumen by the lamp of your choice lumen output, and this will give you your lamp count needed for that product in your area +-5%
EXAMPLE: 40'W x 60'L x 12'H = 28,800 cu. ft. x 8 = 230,400 Divided by (72w 8' V-Series 10,944 lumens) 21.05 lamps - Our contractors typically use 3 rows of 7 in this space running one down the center, and the 2 outside rows 8' off the side walls.
This NO RF product qualifies for a Free T-Shirt on a case of 25 or more purchase!
- Simply add 1 shirt in the size you need to your cart, and enter Promo Code: NORFPURCHASE in the promo code section at checkout
This is our newest High Output Integrated Series product. This model features a Quad-Row LED configuration using 72 watts for and astounding 8,755 lumens of throw at 170° using a FROSTED LENS
Great for 12-20' ceilings or where you want a lot of light
- Designed for lighting in continuous rows (See Lighting Chart), for less than Retail/Production Level Lighting, space between lamps (Link Cords from 1'-6.5' in the Lighting Accessories Section)
- - These lights are very bright and are not recommended for low mounting heights, look for this model in FROSTED LENS for lower mounting heights
- Instant On in cold conditions, like coolers, meat prep, garages, pole barns, etc.
- The New innovative design includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware and Quad-Row 170° Projection. Looks and performs as a high end, Commercial/Industrial LED product should. Use in work shops, utility sheds, utility and laundry rooms, etc.
- Our Quad Row V-Series lights provide excellent 170° lumen projection, using few watts, and are designed to replace inefficient High Output fluorescent/magnetic ballast systems using multiple lamps.
- Easy to install, offering end to end, continuous run installation, up to 4 in the run.
8,755 Lumens Clear Cover
122 Lumens Per Watt - High Efficacy System with Superior Driver Technology
5500-6000K 85+ CRI White is standard, other Kelvin may be available by special order
W/Nylon Mounting Hardware
Direct Wire Cord (Whip)
Linking Plug for Daisy Chaining up to 3 Units (1-5 Foot Linking Cords Available, and 3-Prong Cords in our lighting accessories section)
Certification: UL Listed
Interlinking for continuous runs of up to 4 units
400 watt Fluorescent Equivalent
Instant Start In Cold Conditions
No Flicker or Hum
12 Year Simple Exchange Warranty based on LM79 Rated 80,000 Hours