LIGHTING CHART- MATRIX - LIGHTING RECOMMENDATION
We recommend 8 or more Lumens Per Cubic Foot for efficient lighting.
Length x Width x Height x 8 = Minimum recommended Lumens
** Divide that total lumen by the lamp of your choice lumen output, and this will give you your lamp count needed for that product in your area +-5%
EXAMPLE: 40'W x 60'L x 12'H = 28,800 cu. ft. x 8 = 230,400 Divided by (72w 8' V-Series 10,944 lumens) 21.05 lamps - Our contractors typically use 3 rows of 7 in this space running one down the center, and the 2 outside rows 8' off the side walls.
- - These lights are very bright, using a fraction of the wattage that low end LED products use.
- Designed for lighting in continuous rows (See Lighting Chart), for less than Retail/Production Level Lighting, space between lamps (Link Cords from 1'-6.5' in the Lighting Accessories Section)
- They work great in cold conditions, like coolers, meat prep, garages, pole barns, etc.
- The New innovative design includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware, looks and performs as a high end, commercial/industrial LED product should in work shops, utility sheds, utility and laundry rooms, etc.
- Our V-Profile Series lights provide excellent 270 Degree lumen projection, using few watts, and are designed to replace inefficient High Output fluorescent/magnetic ballast systems using 2 HO lamps.
- Easy to install, offering end to end, continuous run installation, up to 6 in the run.Specifications:
T8 Integrated With Mounting Hardware
2 Foot 20 Watt 3,040 Lumens
3 Foot 25 Watt 3,800 Lumens
4 Foot 36 Watt 5,472 Lumens
5 Foot 48 Watt 7,296 Lumens
6 Foot 56 Watt 8,512 Lumens
8 Foot 72 Watt 10,944 Lumens
- Cree LED's
- CLEAR COVER
- 85-265V Constant Current Grounded Driver
- 152 Lumens Per Watt (FROSTED LENS) - High Efficacy System with Superior Driver Technology
- 5500-6500K (WHITE) is standard, other Kelvin available by special order (Case)
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware Included
- Direct Wire Cord (Whip)
- AC Linking Plug for Daisy Chaining (1-6.5 Foot Linking Cords Available look in our accessories section)
- Socket Cap
- Industrial/Commercial Grade
- Interlinking for continuous runs of up to 4 (5,6,8') - 6 (2,3,4') units
- 85+ CRI
- Instant Start In Cold Conditions
- No Flicker or Hum
- Aluminum/Polycarbonate Construction
- 12 Year Warranty