We recommend 8 or more Lumens Per Cubic Foot for efficient lighting.
Length x Width x Height x 8 = Minimum recommended Lumens
** Divide that total lumen by the lamp of your choice lumen output, and this will give you your lamp count needed for that product in your area +-5%
EXAMPLE: 40'W x 60'L x 12'H = 28,800 cu. ft. x 8 = 230,400 Divided by (72w 8' V-Series 10,944 lumens) 21.05 lamps - Our contractors typically use 3 rows of 7 in this space running one down the center, and the 2 outside rows 8' off the side walls.
This is our new Hanging Shop Light Series, using our V-Series mounting method for a wide 270 degree projection, and is one of the highest Lumen in the industry at 152 lm/w Projected Lumens in a Clear Lens.
Great for 8-16' ceilings or where you want a lot of light, choose the higher wattage models for higher mounting heights.
- - These lights are very bright, using a fraction of the wattage that low end LED products use.
- Instant On in cold conditions, like coolers, meat prep, garages, pole barns, etc.
- The New innovative design includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware, Aircraft Stainless Steel Cable for hanging (chain shown in picture), 1' Link Cord, AC Link, 5' AC Cord with inline switch, and Socket Cap
- Our V-Profile Series lights provide excellent lumen projection, using few watts
- Easy to install, offering end to end, continuous run installation, up to 2 in the run using 110v and 4 using 220v
85-265V Grounded Driver
152 Lumens Per Watt - High Efficacy System with Superior Driver Technology
5500-6500K White is standard, other Kelvin available by special order
Certification: UL cUL FCC VDE GS CE SAA RoHS CQC PSE LVD EMC
Instant Start In Cold Conditions
No Flicker or Hum
8 Year Warranty