The Omni-Ray Lighting LED HO Horticultural Fixture feature lower power consumption, 30% higher photon output and 100% more effective spectrums for plant growth vs. traditional fluorescent lamps. No ballasts ensures lower heat, no buzzing, no flickering and longer product lifetime.
Suitable for the following Plant Species:
Amaranth, Arugula. Basil, Peppers, Beets, Broccoli, Buckwheat, Clones, Celery, Chia, Cilantro, Clover, Collard Greens, Cucumbers, Dill, Flax, Kale, Lettuce (Romaine, Boston & Iceberg), Micro-greens, Mustard Greens, Orchids, Peace Lilies, Peppers, Pothos, Rubber Plant, Spinach, Succulents, Swiss Chard, Tomatoes, Turnip, Squash, hemp and many more...
- PPF (Light output): 1760µmol/s
- Input Wattage: 720w
- PAR Efficacy: 2.5µmol/J
- Input Voltage: AC100-277V, 347V, 480V 50/60Hz
- Driver Brand: Inventronics/Sosen/Mean Well
- Light Source: Samsung / OSRAM LEDs
- Dimming: 0-10V / 1-10V / PWM
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Material: 6063Aluminum + Optics Lens Cover
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Mounting Height: ≥ 12” (30cm) Above Plant Canopy
- Warranty|Lifetime: 10 year | Q90>66,000hrs
- Certifications: The DLC / UL8800 / ETL / CE /RoHS Standards
- IP Rating: UL 1598, UL8800 – Wet location, CE-IP65 rated
- Ambient Temperature: 14 ~ 104 ˚F (-10 ~ 40 ˚C)
- Dimensions | Weight: 44.4" L x 42.8" W x 2.3" H | 38.8lb 1128mm L*1086mm W*58mm H | 17.6kg
Grow plants indoors with artificial light!