This is our newest High Output Integrated Series product. This model features a Triple-Row D-Series LED configuration using 120 watts for and astounding 18,240 lumens of throw at 270 degrees.
Great for 14-18' ceilings or where you want a lot of light
- Designed for lighting in continuous rows (See Lighting Chart), for less than Retail/Production Level Lighting, space between lamps (Link Cords from 1'-6.5' in the Lighting Accessories Section)
- - These lights are very bright and are not recommended for low mounting heights
- Instant On in cold conditions, like coolers, meat prep, garages, pole barns, etc.
- The New innovative design includes Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware and Triple-Row 270 Degree Projection D-Series. Looks and performs as a high end, Commercial/Industrial LED product should. Use in work shops, utility sheds, utility and laundry rooms, etc.
- Our Triple-Row Series lights provide excellent lumen projection, using few watts, and are designed to replace inefficient High Output fluorescent/magnetic ballast systems using multiple lamps.
- Easy to install, offering end to end, continuous run installation, up to 3 in the run.
18,240 Lumens Clear Cover
85-265V Grounded Driver
152 Lumens Per Watt - High Efficacy System with Superior Driver Technology
5500-6000K White is standard, other Kelvin may be available by special order
W/Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Direct Wire Cord (Whip)
Linking Plug for Daisy Chaining up to 2 Units (1-6.5 Foot Linking Cords Available, and 3-Prong Cords in our lighting accessories section)
Certification: UL Listed
Interlinking for continuous runs of up to 3 units
Instant Start In Cold Conditions
No Flicker or Hum
12 Year Simple Exchange Warranty based on LM79 Rated 80,000 Hours