10kV/10kA common- and differential- mode surge protection!
Our MUNICIPAL GRADE LED roadway luminaire provides uncompromising optical performance and outstanding versatility for a wide variety of area and roadway/area lighting applications. Our customer focused features include single latch tool-less entry, industry leading surge protection and superior lumen maintenance and performance, all in an economical design. It is ideal for illuminating walkways, parking lots and roadways.
Heavy-duty cast aluminum housing and removable door 3G vibration rated to ensure strength of construction and longevity in application.
Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants. Osram 5050SMD
● Available in IES Type II, III (IN STOCK), IV , distributions.
● Offered Standard in 5000K (IN STOCK) (+/- 275K) CCT and minimum 70 CRI.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 6,100 to 20,000 Lumens replaces up to 400W Metal Halide.
● Optics are precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
** MOUNTING ARM NOT INCLUDED - See accessories for ordering a mounting arm (CLICK HERE)
● Standard drivers feature electronic universal voltage (120-277V 50/60Hz)
● Standard 1-10V dimming and 10kV/10kA common- and differential- mode surge protection.
● Greater than 0.9 power factor, less than 20% harmonic distortion, and is suitable for operation in -40°C to 45°C ambient environments.
● LED drivers mount to die-cast aluminum back housing for optimal heat sinking, operation efficacy, and prolonged life.
● Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
● 10 year warranty.